Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at TBK Bank Sports Complex and Entertainment Center! Located in Bettendorf, Iowa, we are now hiring for various full and part time jobs in many of our business units including sports, facilities, food and beverage, entertainment, and more!
TBK Bank Sports Complex and Entertainment Center is excited to unite the community and their families through sport, entertainment, and events, and would love to have you as part of our team if you are committed to doing the same. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and have a desire to serve our community, TBK Bank Sports Complex and Entertainment Center is the place for you.
Benefits of working at TBK Bank Sports Complex and Entertainment Center:
- Competitive wages
- Full benefits package for full time positions
- Exciting work environment
- Food and beverage discounts
- Level II Fitness membership discounts
- TBK Bank Entertainment Center discounts
Join Our Team
We look for team members that are:
- Dependable: Are passionate about helping us serve our community and will be a committed member of our team
- Kind: Displays exceptional customer service and can interact with customers of all ages, shows up with a smile, and treats all employees and customers with respect and understanding
- Opportunistic: Can look for opportunities to pitch in when needed and has a keen eye for wanting to make things better, works hard and can adapt in a changing environment
- Honest: Able to do the right thing even in difficult times and earns the trust of other team members
- Positive: Looks to inspire and support other team members to do their best, can react to constructive feedback, contributes to the greater success of our environment, and can celebrate wins
Equal Opportunity Employer
TBK Bank Sports Complex is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.